A set of support services for, but not limited to, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, intersex, queer, questioning and Two-Spirit (LGBTTIQQ2S+) people in Peel Region. Our services aim to promote healthy, safe, and proud LGBTTIQQ2S+ communities by providing support and resources, reducing social exclusion and improving access to health and social services.
Current Programs (click title for more information):
- Trans Activate Drop-In | Wednesdays | 6PM – 8PM
A weekly supportive and social drop-in space for members of Trans & Gender-Diverse Communities.
- QX Drop-In | Thursdays | 6PM – 8PM
A weekly drop-in support and social group for members of LGBTTIQQ2S+ Communities.
Our services include:
- support and social drop-ins
- One-to-one support and referral sessions
- Confidential phone, email and facebook contact
- Primary health care that strives to be inclusive to trans and gender diverse people
- Advocacy around trans and gender diverse issues
- Referral to trans and gender diverse positive services including counseling
- Consultations with service provider allies and families of trans and gender diverse folks
- Collaboration with community organizations on joint initiatives including education and trainings
For more information, contact our Community Health Worker (focus on Queer and Trans) at (905) 602-4082 ext 455.