The East Mississauga Community Health Centre values partnerships with community groups and agencies to better serve community members, especially our priority populations.
Our Partners include:
- Access Alliance - provides accessible, community-governed, inter-professional, primary health care services, including health promotion, illness prevention and treatment, chronic disease management, and individual and community capacity building.
- ACCES Employment - a leader in connecting employers with qualified employees from diverse backgrounds. More than 16,000 job seekers are served annually at five locations across the Greater Toronto Area.
- African Community Services of Peel - a not-for-profit community based charitable Organization that provides settlement and integration services and programs that facilitate the early settlement of newcomers to Peel and the surrounding areas.
- Art Gallery of Mississauga - a public, not-for-profit art gallery envisioned as a centre for community building which aims to energize the cultural producers of Mississauga and beyond.
- Associated Youth Services of Peel - a dynamic team of optimistic and compassionate professionals and volunteers dedicated to helping children, youth and families manage mental health and/or justice issues in order to realize their potential and encourage their contribution to community.
- Association of Ontario Health Centres - the non-profit organization that represents community health centres (CHCs) and some health service organizations (HSOs) in the province of Ontario, Canada.
- AWO Refugee & Immigrant Services - provides settlement services to all newcomers, with a special focus on women, their families, refugees and people who have experienced war and persecution.
- Black Community Action Network (BCAN) of Peel - a multidisciplinary team of Black service providers, professionals and allied community stakeholders working with all sectors to provide the resources necessary to foster well-being in Black communities in Peel Region.
- Bramalea Community Health Centre - a member of the WellFort family, providing primary health care focusing health promotion and prevention to the residents of Bramalea.
- Brian W. Fleming Public School - whose vision is to prepare students and families to be lifelong learners and develop the foundational knowledge, skills and values to move forward in their academic life to become responsible global citizens.
- Canadian Academy of Dental Hygienists and Assistants - a division of the Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene Inc., is one of the leading dental hygiene and dental assistant healthcare colleges in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Catholic Crosscultural Services - a charitable organization providing services that assist in the settlement and integration of immigrants and refugees.
- Centre for Education & Training - offer customized education, training and career resource solutions to enhance the self-sufficiency and effectiveness of individuals and organizations.
- Child Development Resource Connection Peel – connects community and practitioners with the information, resources, training and services that promote quality family life.
- Continuing & Adult Education | Peel District School Board – assists adults with furthering their educational, language, career and personal goals through specific and diverse program opportunities.
- Community Health Services | Red Cross – offer a wide range of community support services to provide daily supports to older adults, vulnerable people, and their caregivers.
- Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre - whose mission is to foster an atmosphere which will encourage our community as a whole to participate in and develop a positive, healthy and caring neighbourhood.
- East Mississauga Midwives - a midwifery practice offering prenatal, intrapartum and post-partum care. Special focus on providing care to vulnerable populations.
- Family Services of Peel - a non-profit, registered charitable organization providing family and community support services to the people of Peel.
- Four Corners Health Centre - a member of the WellFort family, whose goal in Malton is to build healthy individuals and families, as well as a healthier community.
- Friends & Advocates Peel - a Community Adult Mental Health Organization that provides Social Rehabilitation services, and offers support to those who have experienced Mental/Emotional Distress resulting in Social Isolation.
- India Rainbow Community Services of Peel - provide culturally and linguistically appropriate services to the Peel immigrant community, enabling integration and supporting their settlement, social services, health, and educational needs.
- Interim Place - providing shelter, support, counselling and advocacy to help abused women and their children break the cycle of violence for over 35 years.
- MIAG Centre for Diverse Women & Families - a non-profit charitable community organization who strives to address community needs and identify gaps in service delivery, and to ensure the active participation of diverse communities including women, youth, seniors and persons with disabilities in the society.
- Mississauga Food Bank - the central food bank in Mississauga, Ontario serving 2.8 million meals each year through our network of member agencies.
- Newcomer Centre of Peel - a multi-service charitable non-profit organization that assists the entire newcomer family in achieving settlement and integration within the Region of Peel.
- Peel District School Board: Welcome Centres - The Peel District School Board has three Welcome Centres, in Brampton, Malton, and Mississauga to welcome your family to Peel and get your children registered for school. There is no fee for registration.
- Peel HIV/AIDS Network (PHAN) - providing a growing array of health promotion, education, social and support services for people living with HIV, their families, partners and community members.
- Peel Multicultural Council - committed to lead and empower communities by educating and providing the tools resulting in a healthy and integrated society.
- Peel Poverty Action Group - work toward eliminating poverty by increasing awareness and sensitivity to the needs of those affected by poverty and to advocate for positive social change.
- Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services - serve clients in over 40 different languages in our five locations across the GTA. Polycultural supports a holistic approach to serving the needs of our community by providing a range of programs including newcomer orientation, education, language, employment and family support services.
- Region of Peel: Health Services – consists of Peel Public Health, Long Term Care, and Peel Regional Paramedic Services (PRPS).
- Social Planning Council of Peel - conducts research on different population groups and related social issues in Peel.
If you are interested in partnering with East Mississauga Community Health Centre, please contact our Health Promoter at 905 602 4082 x 453.
- Mississauga Halton Health Integration Network (LHIN) - a community-based organization that plans, co-ordinates, integrates and funds health care services at the local level including hospitals, long-term care homes, community health centres, etc.
- United Way of Peel Region - is a registered Canadian charity, created to bring together volunteer and financial resources in a common cause of caring, in Peel Region.
- LAMP Community Health Centre - a multi-service, community based charitable organization that provides a wide range of programs and services to improve a person's health. East Mississauga CHC is a satellite site of LAMP Community Health Centre.
- West Toronto Diabetes Education Program - a comprehensive Diabetes Education Program that includes: individual and group counseling; assessments, monitoring, counseling, support and follow-ups; and a variety of programs to educate clients and community members.